Last week I was bestowed with my very first bloggy award! Boy howdy, was I ever excited?! Not only am I certainly not deserving of an award, but I got it from my “bestie” Cam, who has a way with words that I can only dream about. (Side note: I hate that word -“bestie”…)
The great thing about this is that I get to pass it along! I would normally put Cam on this list, but as she’s already received it and passed it to me, I feel that giving it to her again would just make her get a big head. (Only kidding Cam!) Without further ado, check these ladies out.
- I was a nail biter until the age of 30.
- Just the smell of cantaloupe can make me want to get sick. I have no idea why.
- I used to have pink hair. I loved it and am seriously considering a comeback.
- The multiple genres of music on my MP3 player would seriously confuse most people.
- When I was about 4 years old, I fell down an entire flight of un-carpeted, made of old school hardwood stairs because I was pretending to be “Superman” and the pull chain to the light that I was swinging from broke.