41. I am a leader in my daughter’s Girl Scout troop. Technically, I’m called the troop coordinator.
42. I worked at the Wal-Mart jewelry counter for 5 years. When I started I knew nothing about jewelry, by the time I left I knew that people were paying way too much for their jewelry at “big name” stores.
43. I have sporadic OCD. All my paper money MUST BE facing the same direction, all my Girl Scout paperwork has to be neatly organized, etc…
44. I secretly like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus… Yes, I’m a dork.
45. My husband and I once drove to Chicago and back in one day. It was a long trip.
46. I’m 5′ 1″ tall. I hate being short. Nothing ever fits correctly.
47. I have 5 siblings. All brothers. Three are my dad’s sons, two are my mom’s sons. I’m the youngest.
48. Nearly my entire family lives in Florida. Only my mother, my aunt, and one brother live outside of that state.
49. I do not own a single credit card.
50. Wow! I made it to fifty! What else do you want to know?
*All images were found using Google images search. I’ve left the links to the images so the proper parties can be acknowledged. Simply mouse over images to see sources in the bottom left hand corner of your browser window.