31. My parents grew up and lived many years in Florida, but saw fit to move to Kentucky and have me… I still don’t understand this.
32. There is a chicken farm about three tenths of a mile from my house.
33. I live next door to a church and across the road from a cemetery.
34. I don’t attend church because I have too many questions.
35. I worry about flooding as we live in a “bend” of the Green River. It’s on three sides of us. About a mile away.
36. I used to bite my fingernails. I quit doing it, but sometimes catch myself doing it again.
37. I love photography. I’ve been interested in it for years. I hope to one day buy a much more professional looking camera compared to the little Kodak EasyShare C875 I am currently using. A girl can hope, right?
38. My printer is out of ink. EDIT: Not anymore!
39. I try to keep a journal, but am really bad at it.
40. Tylenol doesn’t work for me. I have to take Advil. It’s the only thing I’ve found that will get rid of my headaches.
*All images were found using Google images search. I’ve left the links to the images so the proper parties can be acknowledged. Simply mouse over images to see sources in the bottom left hand corner of your browser window.