I saw this on someone else’s blogger and I liked it……so I did it too. And so begins the randomness……….
1. I am a procrastinator.
2. I forget things very easily. I must write them down.
3. Because of #1 and #2, I usually forget to send people stuff for birthdays.
4. I love things that taste like bananas, but I can’t stand bananas.
5. I am very particular about foods. Generally when I won’t eat things, it’s not about how it tastes, but how it feels. Like bacon, I LOVE bacon, but won’t eat it unless I cook it because it can’t be too crisp or too limp, but somewhere in between.
6. Stupidity is one of my pet peeves. People like the dreaded air head, Paris Hilton or Britney Spears, send me on a tirade. Someone please put them in the real world.
7. I am not as patient as I would like to be.
8. I am one of the palest people you know.
9. I always wondered why I am pale with freckles like a redhead, but I didn’t get the red hair. Mom has red hair, dad has black hair….my hair is brown. Some people thought I had red hair, and I let them believe it, but actually it was from a bottle.
10. When I was a kid, I NEVER cleaned my room. I don’t even know what color my carpet was.
11. I love reading and generally do it pretty quickly. But only if the book interests me in the first few sentences.
12. I often get a song stuck in my head for days. Randomness.
13. I stink at math. Always have. Unfortunately, I fear this stinkiness has rubbed off on my children.
14. I once tried to learn how to crochet, but never “got it”. My mom, however, can crochet so fast the afghan will grow in front of you.
15. I love to take pictures, but really have nothing to do with them afterward.
16. I’ve never owned a “normal” pet. I had a bird when I was little, he knocked his “girlfriend” off of her perch one day & killed her, we had a cat that when he was “mad” at you would sit right in front of you with his back to you and every now and then he would turn his head to look at you with his ears back until you paid him some attention, the fish will follow you around his tank, we had a cat that died giving birth, our dog is allergic to any shampoo except Hartz Flea and Tick shampoo (and we found this out the hard way)….
17. When I was much younger, we didn’t have a telephone for about 2 years. And when you are about 10 yrs. old, not having a phone is horrible for your social life.
18. I didn’t have my first cavity until I was 25 years old.
19. When I was little, I thought my dad looked like Tom Selleck.
20. I will watch certain movies repeatedly even if I just watched it the day before.
21. I will watch a TV show and if the first episode I see doesn’t catch me right away, I’ll never watch it again.
22. When I was little, I thought my mom looked like Mia Farrow.
23. I love cereal, but I always add sugar….lots of sugar.
24. I wouldn’t eat the meat sauce for spaghetti when I was a child. Just noodles with butter.
25. I started a cross stitch picture……..3 years ago…and it’s still not finished.
26. I can generally remember stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Like I can remember people I went to camp with when I was 12 years old, but can’t remember what I ate for lunch yesterday.
27. When people I don’t even know die, I cry.
28. I don’t watch the news anymore. I just tune in for the weather report.
29. I hate that the media follows “celebrities” around like they are interesting.
30. I have the shortest temper of anyone I know. Except maybe my brother, Mick.
31. I set up a web site for the online business that my mom and I run. http://www.burntownhomeandgarden.com
32. I find it extremely hard to go to nursing homes or hospitals when people are sick.
33. I have no will power when it comes to making myself work out or doing anything athletic.
34. I didn’t think that getting a tattoo hurt. Neither did getting pierced.
35. Is it wrong that I think if you can’t speak English, you should learn it or move back to your home country until you do?
36. I love my DVR. I don’t know how I would live without it.
37. I get sidetracked while doing things very easily.
38. I like to be outdoors, but I don’t really want to do anything while I’m there.
39. I enjoy learning about world history. All the way from the beginning of time until now.
40. I am interested in learning about all the world’s religions. I am still on the fence about whose truth is real or if it is all basically the same principle beliefs.
41. I have OCD on occasion, but not all the time.
42. I used to play clarinet. Reeds are gross. I changed mine all the time.
43. I used to bite my fingernails. Up until about 2 months ago….ironically, my mother quit biting hers when she was 29.
44. I craved ice cream sandwiches and nutty buddys (only Purity brand) when I was pregnant with my son. I even sent my husband to the store at 2am one morning because I was out of sandwiches. And he actually went.
45. I craved any soda that was cherry flavored when I was pregnant with my daughter.
46. I used to be so shy that I wouldn’t even order things from restaurants. Then I began working with the public…..
47. The only person who knows everything about me is my husband. I tell him EVERYTHING.
48. My bedroom is a mess, but I keep the rest of the house clean. I guess I just need a room that is “carefree”.
49. My mom, my dad, my dad’s mother, and at least one brother can draw better than Van Gogh……I on the other hand can not draw a straight stick figure.
50. I’ve had pretty much the same haircut since I was in the 9th grade. The only thing that has changed is the color.